Time & Location
About The Event
- Age group: adults, kids 13 yo and younger may need help
- How to join: included in your email confirmation
- Invite friends and family!
This painting is the first one from my series Around the World! I am excited to travel virtually and visit beautiful places by creating them. Welcome to Bangkok Thailand. I will show you step by step how to create your boat resting in the harbor, and share some tips and techniques along the way. As always, you will have a chance to ask me questions, show me your painting, chat and let loose. I encourage you to experiment and be creative!
Supplies you need:
- brushes - small, medium
- paint - Acrylic/ Watercolor/ Tempera
- colors: white, red, yellow, brown, green and blue- I used 2 different types - a more yellowish (warm blue) and a more purplish (cold blue).
- 16x12" or smaller size canvas/ thick paper/ cardboard/wood.
- water container - I use a plastic yogurt container
- paper towels
- palette- I use a foam plate. Any non-absorbing surface works.
- optional: can you create your painting using household items instead of brushes? Q-tips, dish sponge, plastic knife and others..be creative!
I look forward to painting with you! - Your Artist, Elena