Free Class - Fabric Painting
Time & Location
About The Event
- Age group: adults, kids may need help
- How to join: included in your email confirmation
- Invite friends and family!
Have you ever wanted to update a piece of clothing you own, giving it a fresh and unique vibe? I will show you step by step how to prep the fabric, make sure it is secured before you position the template over, then work in stages to complete your look. We will be using fabric paint and a brush or a sponge.
As always, you will have a chance to ask me questions, show me your progress, chat and let loose. I encourage you to experiment and be creative!
Supplies you need:
- a brush or a sponge (a piece of your dish sponge totally works)
- fabric paint, or fabric markers - you can get it at Michaels, Amazon, Hobby Lobby or any other art store.
- stencil for painting - you can get it at Michaels, Amazon, Hobby Lobby or any other art store. Tip: type "stencil for painting" in search box. Make sure the size of stencil fits your fabric.
- colors: choice is yours
- I suggest using a less stretchy fabric, such as jeans, jacket, a tote. A sweatshirt or a T also works as long as it is not too stretchy. Cotton blends work best.
- water container
- paper towels
- palette- I use a foam plate. Any non-absorbing surface works.
Here are some examples with links:
I look forward to painting with you! - Your Artist, Elena
- RSVP for link$0$00$0