Time & Location
About The Event
- Age group: great for adults, kids may need help. We will use a template for the head.
- Tickets: only 1 Per Household needed
- How to join: included in your email confirmation
- Referrals: invite 2 friends, new to my class, and get your next ticket free
Let's create this beautiful dancer together in Celebration of Black History month! I will teach you step by step how to draw out her figure and we will be using a template for her head. Then, I will show you how to paint her dress in strong vibrant colors, using organic lines and shapes. You will be able to trace the template directly from your computer screen, no printer is needed. You will receive your template via email.
Supplies you need:
- brushes - small, medium
- paint - any colors you have at home. Acrylic/ Watercolor/ Tempera
- colors: white, black, red, blue, yellow
- any size canvas/ thick paper/ cardboard/wood.
- water container - I use a plastic yogurt container
- paper towels
- palette- I use a foam plate. Any non-absorbing surface works.
- optional: can you create your painting using household items instead of brushes? Q-tips, dish sponge, plastic knife and others..be creative!
If you need to purchase supplies: https://www.paintwithmeboston.com/product-page/set-of-supplies
- Sold OutRSVP$15$150$0