Love Birds Paint Party
Time & Location
About The Event
- Age group: great for Families
- Tickets: only 1 Per Household needed
- How to join: included in your email confirmation
- Referrals: invite 2 friends, new to my class, and get your next ticket free
Celebrate Valentines day creating! I will guide you step by step, in painting these two love birds hanging out casually on their favorite tree branch. We will use fun rainbow colors to create a vibrant sky, then paint the tree with organic lines. I will then show you how to draw the silhouette of the birds using familiar shapes.
As always, you will have a chance to chat with me, ask me questions and show me your painting.
I encourage you to experiment and have fun with the paint!
Supplies you need:
- brushes - small, medium
- chalk or pencil - we will use it to outline the birds.
- paint - any colors you have at home. Acrylic/ Watercolor/ Tempera
- colors: white, black, red, blue, yellow
- any size canvas/ thick paper/ cardboard/wood.
- water container - I use a plastic yogurt container
- paper towels
- palette- I use a foam plate. Any non-absorbing surface works.
- optional: can you create your painting using household items instead of brushes? Q-tips, dish sponge, plastic knife and others..be creative!
If you need to purchase supplies: https://www.paintwithmeboston.com/product-page/set-of-supplies
- Sold OutRSVP$15$150$0