Time & Location
About The Event
- Age group: great for Families
- Tickets: only 1 Per Household needed
- How to join: included in your email confirmation
- Referrals: invite 2 friends, new to my class, and get your next ticket free
I will guide you step by step painting your sunset, with Mom and daughter/ son enjoying the view. You will have a chance to ask me questions, show me your painting, chat and let loose. I encourage you to experiment and be creative!
Supplies you need:
- brushes - small, medium
- paint - Acrylic/ Watercolor/ Tempera
- colors: white, black red, blue, yellow, or any colors you have at home.
- 16x12" or smaller size canvas/ thick paper/ cardboard/wood.
- water container - I use a plastic yogurt container
- paper towels
- palette- I use a foam plate. Any non-absorbing surface works.
- optional: can you create your painting using household items instead of brushes? Q-tips, dish sponge, plastic knife and others..be creative!
I look forward to painting with you! - Your Artist, Elena