Private Paint Party
Time & Location
About The Event
- Age group: great for adults, kids may need help
- Tickets: only 1 Per Household needed
- How to join: included in your email confirmation
- Referrals: invite 2 friends, new to my class, and get your next ticket free
Feeling a little bored and a little uneasy? You are not alone. Let's get together. Together is better that alone. Painting together is even better. I will guide you step by step, and you will have a chance to ask me questions and show me your painting.
Supplies you need:
- small, medium, larger brush, Q-tips
- paint - any colors you have at home. Acrylic/ Watercolor/ House paint also works! I use white, black, yellow, red, blue
- any size canvas/ thicker paper/ cardboard/ piece of wood/ plastic. Background -any color, white, brown, black, all works.
- water container - I use an empty yogurt container. Avoid glass as it may break.
- rag - I cut up worn-out clothes.
- palette- I use a foam plate. Any non-absorbing surface works.
- a glass of wine ( optional :)
If you need to purchase supplies, here is a list of some affordable items I found in Michaels, Amazon & Walmart, you can find some supplies in Staples, CVS and other.
- Only Need 1 Per Household$15$150$0