Virtual Paint Party - Fireworks-1
Time & Location
About The Event
- Age group: great for Families.
- Tickets: only 1 Per Household needed
- How to join: included in your email confirmation
- Referrals: invite 2 friends, new to my class, and get your next ticket free
Let's celebrate Independence Day with fireworks together, while painting safe at home. I will guide you step by step creating your fireworks sparkling over the water masterpiece. I will show you how to use pine needles or a few bristles from a broom to create the sparkles in the sky. And you will have a chance to ask me questions and show me your painting.
Supplies you need:
- brushes - small, medium, larger
- Pine needles / a few bristles from a broom or similar.
- paint - Acrylic/ Watercolor/ House paint also works!
- colors: white, black, red, blue, yellow
- any size canvas/ thick paper/ cardboard/ wood.
- water container - I use an empty yogurt container.
- rag - I cut up old clothes.
- palette- I use a foam plate. Any non-absorbing surface works.
If you need to purchase supplies, here is a list of some affordable items I found in Michaels and Amazon. You can find some supplies in Walmart, Target, Staples, CVS and other.