Virtual Paint Party - Hydrangeas RECORDING
Time & Location
About The Event
- Age group: great for adults, kids may need help
- How to join: included in your email confirmation
- Referrals: invite 2 friends, new to my class, and get your next ticket free
This is a recording of a live class. Let's paint Hydrangeas together. I will guide you step by step, you will be able to pause, rewind and fast forward my directions so you can do it at your own pace. I will show you how to create the different layers in your flowers and build your contrast. We will be mixing some colors so get ready to explore and experiment with paint. If you have any questions or need additional help, please do not hesitate to contact me.
I hope you enjoy this experience!
Supplies you need:
- brushes - small, medium, large
- optional: can you create your paintnig using household items instead of brushes? Q-tips, dish sponge, plastic knife and others..be creative!
- paint - any colors you have at home. Acrylic/ Watercolor/ House paint also works!
- colors: white, black, yellow, red, blue
- any size canvas/ thicker paper/ cardboard/ piece of wood/ plastic. Background -any color, white, brown, black, all works.
- water container - I use an empty yogurt container. Avoid glass as it may break.
- paper towel or a rag - I cut up worn-out clothes.
- palette- I use a foam plate. Any non-absorbing surface works.
- a glass of wine!