Virtual Paint Party - Kite
Time & Location
About The Event
- Age group: great for Families
- Tickets: only 1 Per Household needed
- How to join: included in your email confirmation
- Referrals: invite 2 friends, new to my class, and get your next ticket free
Let's fly a kite on the beach! Inspired by my recent trip to Skaket beach. I will guide you step by step and show you how to use some non conventional tools for creating texture. You will have a chance to ask me questions and show me your painting.
Supplies you need:
- brushes - small, medium, large
- optional: can you create your paintnig using household items instead of brushes? Q-tips, dish sponge, plastic knife and others..be creative!
- paint: any colors you have at home. Acrylic/ Watercolor/ House paint
- colors: white, black, yellow, red, blue
- any size canvas/ thicker paper/ cardboard/ piece of wood/ plastic
- water container - I use an empty yogurt container. Avoid glass as it may break.
- rag - I cut up worn-out clothes.
- palette- I use a foam plate. Any non-absorbing surface works.
If you need to purchase supplies, here is a list of some affordable items I found in Michaels, Amazon & Walmart, you can find some supplies in Staples, CVS and other.